With NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) costs now hovering around $1,000 or more per drum, it’s one of the most expensive solvents our customers use in their cleaning and manufacturing processes. It’s also one of the most stable, versatile and efficient. In fact, according to various manufacturers, NMP can be between 25-40% more efficient than other similar solvents. So that begs the question: Why not turn your NMP waste into an asset through solvent recycling?
The benefits of recycling go far beyond the economic gains associated with reusing a solvent over and over. The impact of recycling one of our most precious resources and reducing the release of harmful greenhouse gases is immeasurable.
Why you should start a recycling program for NMP:
- NMP is expensive to purchase
- NMP can be easily recycled with the right technology
- NMP maintains its quality through the recycling process
- NMP is versatile; it has many valuable uses so there will always be a need
- Why pay to dispose of NMP when it is not actually “waste”?
- Recycling NMP will reduce your hazardous waste generation and liabilities while bolstering your sustainability program
Simply put, NMP is too valuable not to be recycled.
Turn Your Liability into an Asset
CleanPlanet can solve your recycling needs regardless of volume – from as little as 5 gallons to 1,000+ gallons per day. CleanPlanet’s approach to customer-based solutions can quickly turn your liability into an asset. Recycling NMP not only makes sense, but it is the right thing to do. CleanPlanet acts as the catalyst, making the transition seamless in all respects.